Information Security Solutions are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. Our employees have to comply with their obligations of secrecy.
Please read the following information to understand the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is Information Security Solutions Limited of 2nd Floor Berkeley Square House, Berkeley Square, Mayfair, London W1J 6BD.
INFORMATION COLLECTION AND PROCESSING
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site http://www.informationsecuritysolutions.com (our site). This includes subscribing to our services, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a competition sponsored by Information Security Solutions, and when you report a problem with our site.
- When you register with us we may (depending upon which service you register for) ask for one or more of the following: your name, email, address, date of birth, gender, education, skills and qualifications, employment history (including remuneration details), references, ethnic origins, criminal records, personal interests, job requirements (including location, salary sought, job industry, job title) plus any other information you may volunteer to us as part of the sign-up process.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our site and of the fulfilment of your orders.
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
COOKIES AND IP ADDRESSES
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
For the same reason, we may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive. They help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalised service. They enable us:
- To estimate our audience size and usage pattern.
- To store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise our site according to your individual interests.
- To speed up your searches.
- To recognise you when you return to our site.
STORAGE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
- Provided Information is passed to sponsors of our events, specifically: 1st Tuesday Club - Name, Title and Employer and Executive Dinners - Name, Title, Employer and eMail address
We may also use your data to provide you with information about services which may be of interest to you and may contact you about these by email, post or telephone.
We may disclose your personal information within our Company.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell our business, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the buyer.
- If we or substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data , you can exercise the right at any time by contacting us at Information Security Solutions Limited, 2nd Floor Berkeley Square House, Berkeley Square, Mayfair, London W1J 6BD.
- By submitting your data for our 1st Tuesday Club events, you agree that your contact name, title and employer only is provided to the sponsoring company, as part of the registration process and verification of eligibility to attend the event on the criteria set by the sponsor.
- By submitting your data for our Executive Dinner events, you agree that your contact name, title, employer and email address are provided to the sponsoring company as part of the registration process and verification of eligibility to attend the event on the criteria set by the sponsor.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from third party websites. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
We respect your privacy rights, particularly your right to access your information. If you ask us, and to the extent provided by local law, we will share with you the personal information we collect and retain about you through our web-site. We strive to keep your data accurate. Please provide us with any changes or corrections in your information.
Data Security is one of our primary concerns, your data is stored in a multilayer PKI Encrypted format (128 bit symmetric keys, 1024 bit public keys, and no workload reduction factor), Decryption Rules apply to all access accepts including OS level Access, Administrator Access and Root Application Server Access
Internet communications are not secure and Information Security Solutions Limited does not accept legal liability for the integrity of the contents of this message. Notwithstanding the above, this e-mail is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient and receive this email, please immediately contact the sender at the above location.
You should not copy or use this email or attachment(s) for any purpose, nor disclose their contents to any other person, nor store or copy them in any medium. Whilst we attempt to sweep e-mail and attachments for viruses, it does not guarantee that either are virus-free and accepts no liability for any damage sustained as a result of viruses.
Please note that our computer systems may be monitored, and communications carried on them recorded, to secure the effective operation of the system and for other lawful purposes.