Location: City of London
Day rate: Up to £800/day
No. Required: 1
Start Date: ASAP
To partner with the divisional CIO’s and manage and lead the delivery of global cyber security services to respective divisions and regions. Operating under limited supervision, the role is intended to advise the divisional business and information technology teams on cyber security matters based on their risk appetite, global cyber security policies and standards and global cyber security strategy.
In addition, the role will effectively manage and co-ordinate all Cyber Security activities, programs and initiatives for the division; along with line management responsibility for all local divisional consulting teams, in conjunction with global functional leads.
In addition, the role will effectively manage and co-ordinate all Cyber Security activities, programs and initiatives for the division; along with line management responsibility for all local divisional teams, in conjunction with global functional leads.
Your responsibilities for this role may include, but are not limited to:
• Coordinate divisional cyber security and participate in IT risk and control assessments and work with the global technology risk team to formally document the results.
• Participate in global cyber risk assessment program including development of multi-year security strategy and current / target state maturity based on divisional cyber security and IT risk and control assessments
• Provide input to the Global cyber security strategy & investment plan creation and maintenance
• Build sound business relationships to enable strong understanding and alignment of business needs, control objectives, and risk appetite within the division
• Provide advice and guidance for cyber security related activities; ensuring users are aware of key issues and able to implement correct procedures and protocols.
• Manage and co-ordinate the divisional team, providing Strategic Leadership and Line Management to local divisional security teams, in conjunction with global functional leads.
• Ensure that high standards of service across all security services are maintained to enable continuous improvement and effective response to divisional requests/enquiries.
You will need to be able to display you have the following qualifications and experience:
• Strong understanding of cyber security and familiarity with current trends/ developments.
• Understanding of business and technical cyber security concepts e.g. risk management, standards, defence, accreditation, BCM, Penetration Testing and training awareness.
• Demonstrable experience with NIST cybersecurity framework, ISO2700X and PCI DSS and other relevant security standards and technologies.
• Experience managing or leading cyber security teams
• Experience of working and managing outsourced service partners