Reports to Head of Threat Defence
Day Rate: £900/day
Duration 12 months +
We have an extensive multi-year information security improvement programme covering Identity and Access Management (IDAM). The programme has been broken down into distinct projects with approximately 20 projects prioritised for 2023/24 delivery. This program manager role is for a 12 month period initially but may extend beyond this. The role will lead the Identity and Access Management delivery programme.
The key responsibilities of this role will be:
• Lead the delivery of the IDAM Strategy and manage the overall delivery plan
• Create detailed business requirements outlining problems and opportunities. Ensure that all regulatory aspects are considered.
• Liaise with IT and Information Security Architects to input to the design of potential solutions.
• Engage with all key stakeholders needed to deliver the projects successfully.
• Articulate how the project(s) will meet the risk mitigation objectives.
• Initiate projects inputting objectives, costs and timescales to the overall plan.
This role reports to the Head of Threat Defence and is a hybrid role, working 2-3 days a week at home or Buckinghamshire site. Occasional travel may be required.
Successful candidates may be required to achieve and maintain SC clearance.
• Relevant experience of working in a cyber / IT project capacity.
• Relevant experience in delivery Identity and Access Management Programmes
• Proven ability to deliver quality projects on time and to budget that meet business requirements.
• Experience of working in a global organisation delivering projects through a matrix relationship.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• A curious, motivated, self-starter who poses analytical thinking and problem-solving skills.
• Sense of urgency for rapid delivery.
• A team focused mentality with excellent relationship management skills.
• Fast learner who can assimilate information quickly.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• An understanding of business needs and commitment to delivering high-quality, prompt, and efficient solutions to the business.
• An understanding of organizational mission, values, and goals and consistent application of this knowledge.
• Demonstrable experience of Project and Programme management with a focus on delivery.
• Ideally, experience of working with and understanding information classification regulations.
• A background in delivering cyber and IT projects will be beneficial.