||Hampshire and home working
||Head of Information Security
As Information Security Architecture Manager, you will lead and oversee all Assurance and Security Architecture activities alongside managing and developing a team of A&A Specialists. You will have the ability to motivate, develop and inspire a team to further improve speed and quality of their deliverables whilst successfully managing internal and external stakeholder relationships. You will have a sound understanding and practical experience of Information Security processes, policies and tools including change portfolio, security agenda, infrastructure and analysis.
Please note that this role will be initially working from home, however once safe to do so, the role will be a mixture of working from home and in our Hampshire office.
Main Responsibilities as Information Security Architecture Manager
• Responsible for the successful delivery of security controls for all high-risk projects
• Provide InfoSec assurance activities across the business change function, ensuring controls are correctly designed and implemented.
• Review and comment on design artifacts such as Conceptual designs, HLD, LLD’s
• Act as the SME for Information Security related queries.
• Provide a risk-based approach to project assurance, communicating residual risk to stakeholders.
• Represent the information security department on all change, project and architecture boards
• Design and deliver the Information Security assurance plan on an annual basis to confirm the ongoing effectiveness of security controls across the business
• Develop others through coaching, mentoring and advising colleagues. Provide support and feedback to encourage and develop colleagues.
• Help design and maintain the Enterprise Security Architecture Blueprint ensuring it remains fit for purpose and aligns with the evolving business strategy.
• Communicate the Enterprise Security Architecture Blueprint and any other principles and standards to stakeholders as and when required.
• Provide architectural oversight to projects ensuring adherence to the defined security standards
• Assist in Information Security incidents as required, and where necessary, support Compliance and HR investigations into data breaches or systems misuse.
• Provide security assurance on all changes to project initiatives and implement controls to manage risk
• Effectively communicate the role of security within the business, developing effective mechanisms to disseminate information to stakeholders
Skills and experience you need as Information Security Architecture Manager
• Previous Line Management experience; coaching and supporting a team including talent management and holding performance reviews
• In-depth understanding of all security principles and underlying technologies and how they apply to technological and business solutions
• Excellent interpersonal skills in managing and maintaining effective working relationships.
• Experience working in Assurance and Architecture for a minimum of three - five years in Information Security or a related subject area.
• Demonstrable ability to design security operations, procedures, policies and assurance activities
• Expertise in setting and managing stakeholder expectations and developing relationships
• Strong communication skills both verbally and in writing with good questioning and listening skills
• Ability to explain complex IT concepts to all levels of customer.
• Previous experience of reporting, presenting and engaging with Senior Management within the business
• Solid understanding of InfoSec governance frameworks such asISO27001, COBIT, NIST 800-53
• Industry qualification such as CISM, CISSP
• Exposure to relevant regulations including GDPR. PCI-DSS and the FCA rules.
• Understanding of information security controls in particular those relating to assurance, business process, governance, risk and education.
Here are some of the benefits you can enjoy within the Information Security Architecture Manager role:
• A competitive pension for which your employer will pay twice the amount.
• Generous number of holidays with the option to buy up to 5 additional days.
• Annual Salary review.
• Discretionary annual bonus based on personal and company performance.
• Life assurance of 4 x salary with the option to flex up.
• Return to work programme scheme.
• Flexible benefits package (private medical insurance, health and dental plans, free life assurance policy, discounted gym membership, cycle to work scheme as well as discounts with a wide range of retail