Reports to IDAM Programme Manager
Duration 1 year – may be extended
Purpose of the job
We have an extensive multi-year information security improvement programme covering Identity and Access Management. The programme has been broken down into distinct projects with approximately 20 projects prioritised for 2023/24 delivery.
This business analyst role is for a 12-month period initially but may extend beyond this. The role may be assigned to any Information Security project.
The key responsibilities of this role will be:
• Create detailed business requirements outlining problems and opportunities. Ensure that all regulatory aspects are considered.
• Liaise with IT and Information Security Architects to input to the design of potential solutions.
• Engage with all key stakeholders needed to deliver the projects successfully.
• Articulate how the project(s) will meet the risk mitigation objectives.
• Support the programme manager to initiate projects inputting objectives, costs and timescales to the overall plan.
This role reports to the IDAM Programme Manager and is a hybrid role, working 2-3 days a week at home/Buckinghamshire site. Occasional travel may be required.
Successful candidates may be required to achieve and maintain SC clearance.
• Relevant experience of working in a cyber / IT project capacity.
• Proven ability to deliver quality business requirements.
• Experience of working in a global organisation delivering projects through a matrix relationship.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• A curious, motivated, self-starter who poses analytical thinking and problem solving skills.
• Sense of urgency for rapid delivery.
• A team focused mentality with excellent relationship management skills.
• Fast learner who can assimilate information quickly.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• An understanding of business needs and commitment to delivering high-quality, prompt, and efficient solutions to the business.
• An understanding of organizational mission, values, and goals and consistent application of this knowledge.
• Demonstrable experience of strong business analysis with a focus on delivery.
• Ideally, experience of working with and understanding information classification regulations.
• A background in delivering cyber and IT projects will be beneficial.