||Stoke Poges, Buckinghamshire
||Information Security Programme Lead
|Contract Day Rate:
||Dependent upon skills and experience
||This role is initially for 6 months but is likely to extend beyond this period.
With an extensive multi-year information security improvement programme covering a wide range of areas – culture change, information governance, supply chain security, IT security solutions and operational technology security solutions.
This programme has been broken down into distinct delivery streams. This role is aligned to the IT security solutions workstream providing cyber risk reduction solutions to two networks; business and classified.
Projects relevant to this role include the implementation of a SIEM and a case management tool within the classified environment, and the deployment of a new continuous controls monitoring (CCM) service and the improvement of the organisations’ email security solutions to the business network.
You will be expected to achieve the following for assigned projects:
- Initiate the project and define clear objectives and scope
- Define requirements identifying any regulatory aspects
- Articulate how the project will meet the risk mitigation objective(s)
- Develop a realistic, costed plan to achieve the project objective(s)
- Work with key stakeholders to gain approval for the project
- Deliver the project to defined time, cost and quality whilst keeping key stakeholders informed of progress and risks throughout the project lifecycle
- Provide appropriate reports, presentations and RAID documentation
Successful candidates will be required to achieve and maintain SC clearance.
• Relevant experience of working in a cyber or IT project capacity.
• Proven ability to deliver projects to time, cost and quality.
• Experience of working in a global organisation delivering projects through a matrix relationship.
• Information Security qualifications such as CISSP, CISM or similar would be an advantage.
• Project Management qualifications such as PMI BOK, MSP, Prince2 or similar would be an advantage.
• Motivated, self-starter who can create a pragmatic plan to deliver from a blank page.
• Sense of urgency for rapid delivery.
• A team focused mentality with excellent relationship management skills.
• Fast learner who can assimilate information quickly.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• An understanding of business needs and commitment to delivering high-quality, prompt, and efficient solutions to the business.
• An understanding of organizational mission, values, and goals and consistent application of this knowledge.
• Adaptable to changing priorities with an emphasis on getting the job done.
• Demonstrable experience of project management and delivery – to time, cost and quality.
• Demonstrable experience of 3rd party supplier. management, re-sellers and procurement would be beneficial.
• A background on delivering cyber projects will be beneficial.
Specific know how and technical skills:
• Ideally, experience of working in a regulated environment, especially one handling classified information.
• An understanding of cyber risk management