Reports to Head of Information Security
Salary: £60,000 - £80,000
Benefits: See below
Our Information Security, Product & Technology teams use leading technologies and tools – from AWS and Docker to Java, React.js and Salesforce – along with Agile working practices, to solve the technical challenges.
About the role, you will be responsible for:
• Owning the operational and technical side of our security function. This will include reviewing and questioning current processes, suppliers, technologies and ways of working and collaborating with the Head of Information Security to use this insight and inform our strategy
• Partnering with technologists, business SMEs and our data compliance office to ensure that our teams are enabled and that controls are fit for purpose, this will also include partnering with our squads and engineering teams to automate tasks and optimise existing processes
• Owning security operations including managing incident management
• Partnering with our Managed Service Provider
• Evolving our information security function so that it continues to mature.
• Recruiting, leading and supporting a small high performing Information Security Team
• Partnering with technologists to help inform and design security architecture
• All aspects of security change
What we'll need from you
• You'll have a technical infosec background, so perhaps you are an existing security manager looking for a new challenge, a security engineer looking for your next step or a security architect that's looking to transition to a leadership role
• You'll enjoy working collaboratively with those around you, will be improvement focused and will make information security accessible to those that you partner with
• You'll be flexible, proactive and comfortable working as part of a small team that requires you to wear different hats at any one time
• Experience in PCI DSS would be an advantage, or a willingness to learn
What we'll give you in return
• We recognize that investing in our team of experts is one of the best ways to support our ambitious journey, and with that encourage knowledge sharing and learning; whether that's learning a new language, joining a lunch and learn session, attending a tech conference or making the most of your LinkedIn Learning subscription we work hard to look after our employees.
• There are excellent benefits including 28 days annual leave, private healthcare, and excellent pension scheme (and the usuals... Cycle to Work, season ticket loan scheme etc.) We even have access to a private section of Regent's park which is handy for hot summers and team building events!
• We are strong believers in maintaining a healthy work/life balance.