Duration October 2021 with potential to be extended
Reports to Head of Information Security
Salary: up to £52,000
• Responsible for delivery of IT Services to colleagues, to meet any assigned IT project objectives within quality, time and budget targets, and for managing associated risks.
• Manage the operational relationship and act as a key point of reference and escalation.
• Provide technical, analytical and administrative information security support and maintain the Information Security Policy Framework.
• Work with our key suppliers and lead on IT Service projects ensuring objectives are met within quality, time and budget targets, and for managing associated risks.
• CISSP, CISM or CISMP qualifications or equivalent
• Knowledge of Information security standards (e.g. ISO27001/2) and legislation (e.g. Computer Misuse and Data Protection).
• Understanding of IT management and issue handling with some practical knowledge of infrastructure and endpoints is necessary for the role.
• Experience in managing and applying information security controls in a customer facing regulated environment.
• Understanding of current ITIL methodologies.
• IT knowledge: An understanding of IT management and issue handling with some practical knowledge of infrastructure and endpoints is necessary for the role.
• Information Security Standards: Knowledge of Information security standards (e.g. ISO27001/2) and legislation (e.g. Computer Misuse and Data Protection).
• Information Security Controls: Experience in managing and applying information security controls in a customer facing regulated environment.
• Leadership: Experience of managing and leading a team and participating as part of a wider management team to balance business demands and deliver for colleagues and customers.
• Problem Solving: good analytical skills and proven ability to approach and solve problems in a logical manner with minimal guidance.
• Initiative: Proven ability to solve moderately complex queries with minimal guidance adhering to policies and procedures.
• Communication: Effective communicator both verbally and in writing, exhibiting good questioning and listening skills. Ability to explain moderately complex IT concepts to all levels of colleagues
• Results Orientation: Excellent planning and organisational skills in order to control and schedule the workload to successfully meet deadlines. Excellent analytical skills and the ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
• Building relationships: Demonstrate the ability to foster good working relationships internally and externally. Demonstrate timely, open and professional communication when dealing with others.
• Customer Service: develop flexible solutions to customer and business requirements.
• Team working: Experience of being able to work as part of a small team delivering to schedule and budget, and on occasions delegating work as appropriate.
• Outsourced Service Management: experience of working effectively across organisational boundaries in a complex outsourced service environment
• Relevant degree
• CISSP, CISM or CISMP qualifications
• Personal Lines Insurance experience
• Experience working in a similar regulated environment
• Understanding of current ITIL methodologies