The Cyber Security Technology (CST) function within Global Information Security is responsible for innovation and architecture, engineering, solutions and capabilities development, deployment maintenance and support of information technology security controls. Our team is also responsible for the management of the program/project management teams.
In this role, you will be using the experience you have gained throughout your career to assist in the design, development, and implementation of various applications. We also like for our developers to feel comfortable contributing throughout the application stack and we believe it is important that you follow best practices established by the team, including proper source code control practices and delivery of unit test cases.
Whether you are building applications from scratch, de-bugging existing code, or collaborating with various teams/team-members, for example, your skills will be tested and your knowledge-base will grow as you rise to meet the challenges.
What will your key responsibilities include?
- Provide leadership and hands-on development for application components. Interface with infrastructure and application support teams to handle mission critical highly available applications
- Provide SME knowledge and mentorship to all phases of software development
- Work with Enterprise Data Architects to design and drive the Identity and Access Management Data Model
- Be an SME on the Enterprise Continuous Integration/Continuous Deploy platform and work with other teams to drive adoption
- Design and build exciting, relevant, risk reducing applications using the latest technologies
- Demonstrate deep technical knowledge to create technology solutions that address complex technical, architectural and organisational challenges
- Contribute new ideas in a rapidly evolving environment and see them through to implementation
What skills and competencies will you ideally possess?
- Technologies: Spring, REST, Web Services, JMS and JUnit.
- Software Development tools such Jira, Git, Grunt/Gulp, Confluence, Jenkins, Maven, Ansible.
- API Gateways such as Mulesoft and RAML for API specifications.
- Good knowledge of SQL and relational database.
- Experience of Linux.
- Experience working in an Agile Environment.
- A disciplined thinker and capable of working across organizational boundaries in a very demanding, high-output environment.
- Outstanding organizational skills, attention to detail and accuracy are essential.
As part of our standard hiring process to manage risk, please note background screening checks will be conducted on all hires before commencing employment.