Reports to: IT Security Manager
Day rate: £700/day
Duration: 6 months
The successful candidate will be expected to liaise directly with a team of Oracle and Financial systems staff and help them to improve their overall security practices. Particularly looking for someone with excellent experience in security architecture and consultancy of Oracle Private and Public clouds. The role is to drive security improvements.
Key competencies must be:
• Experienced in security assessments of entire Oracle architecture and services.
• Highly experience in Oracle security design and hardening practices
• Experienced in Oracle IDM and Database security
• Experienced in penetration testing
The consultant must also have the following skills:
• A strong ability to build strong relationships with the program stakeholders to proactively identify issues and continuously improve the Oracle on-prem and Cloud environments
• Experienced in developing awareness of divisional/Group Security strategies and embed governance and solution development lifecycle processes within the Oracle global program
• Experienced working within a global program and with a global security team
• Determine own work priorities in line with agreed plans to ensure the achievement of the function’s objectives.
• Maintain a demand pipeline for the Oracle program to deliver scalable, rechargeable, risk-based security consultancy services
• Participate in and lead where necessary, internal meetings, in order to share and develop knowledge and best practice.
• Respond to security questions and enquiries, using available consulting tools and procedures and adhering to defined project management and development processes working to established practice guidelines.
• Ensure that high standards of security consultancy service are maintained to enable continuous improvement and effective response to stakeholder feedback.
Core Knowledge and Skills:
• Oracle Security Architecture (Fusion, EBS R12, Hyperion, Essbase, OBIEE, FAH, APRO)
• Strong understanding of broader cyber security domains and familiarity with current trends/ developments
• Strong understanding of secure SDLC processes, within full spectrum of project delivery methodologies e.g. Waterfall, Rapid Application development, Agile development or Continuous Integration/Continuous Development
• Understanding of business and technical cyber security and risk management concepts
• 3 years’ experience in a similar role
• Experience of working and managing outsourced service partners
• CISSP/ CISM Certification
• Oracle Database Security certifications
• SABSA Certification highly regarded.