Red Team Penetration Tester
Reference No: 2029/16
Location: Copenhagen, Denmark
Salary: € Neg
Duration: 6 months
Number of roles 2
Start Date: ASAP
We are looking for Red Team Penetration Testers
The Security function works across the Group and has direct interface to the Corporate Executive Management Team and Board Audit. We drive the strategic direction of the Group for Security and Risk providing support across all business lines ensuring strong security and risk management. Our overall mission is to protect the Group, our employees, our customers and from Digital and Physical Risk.
You will become part of the Red Team whose overall responsibility is to regularly test the Groups Cyber and Physical defences. You will work with other skilled security teams whose job it is to find and negate threats before they have an impact on the Groups systems. We are committed to working in accordance with the Security SAIF principles:
1) Simplify everything we do
2) Automate everything we can
3) Improve everything we do continuously
4) Focus and be resolute, deliver without distraction.
We are looking for a Senior Red Team Penetration Testers to take a lead role developing, planning and executing our Red Team strategy across the Group. You will also work closely with our SOC team by providing detailed feedback from Red Team operations to enable the SOC to further strengthen is capability and maturity.
Your key responsibilities will be to:
• Develop and implement Red Team strategies that target critical systems within the Group and feedback the results to stakeholders.
• To understand in detail and document all the Groups critical systems and review from a vulnerability perspective.
• Test areas of security including, but not limited to, Internet security, data security, social engineering, wireless security, communications security, and physical security. You will use a mix of open source and proprietary penetration testing tools and techniques that reveals maximum vulnerabilities in our systems and networks.
Bachelor of science degree or demonstrable experience required. An advanced degree would be a plus. You should have a minimum of 5 years’ experience performing penetration and red team tests in a complex organisation. One or more of the following penetration testing qualifications and / or certifications are desirable. CEH, CPT, CEPT, GPEN, OSCP, CISSP.
You need to have great interpersonal skills and values. Other people should like working with you and you act consistently with integrity, resent mediocrity in your results (yet know what a pragmatic solution looks like), you think fast, get things done