Reference No: 2031/18s
Location: London, Surrey, Kent or Bristol
Reports to: Head of IT Security
Salary: £65,000 - £85,000
No. Required: 1
Start Date: ASAP
What you will be doing
Security Strategy & Security Risk Reduction in order to reduce the overall security risk to the organisation.
Input to the development and maintenance of the UK, Group & Business Security Strategy using outputs from relevant internal risk assessments, industry experience loss data and changes in the external environment.
Represent the Information Security Team on transversal and operating company security risk reduction initiatives and projects as required.
Be a key part of the drive to improving the security landscape of the main operating company and its respective subsidiary companies. Ensure that improvement actions and plans are accurately documented and areas of concern/slippage promptly raised to senior management.
Security consultancy for the organisations and its subsidiary companies.
Provide Information Security consultancy, both conceptual and detailed, in BAU activities and within projects to define solutions that support the current and future business vision.
Assist with product evaluation and selection following an agreed process and selection criteria. Advise on technical security such as application security vulnerabilities, network security issues, and security architecture.
Manage security programs within the main operating company and its subsidiaries.
Work at both an Enterprise and SME level facing a myriad of security challenges.
Act as a key point of contact for one or more of the subsidiary companies.
Security Operations - Business as usual. As part of a wider team manage daily and weekly security related tasks on a timely basis to ensure accurate decisions are made with security in mind.
Who are we looking for?
• Relevant professional qualification (i.e. CISSP, CISM) or degree;
• 5 years Information Security and / or IT security related experience;
• Previous experience in an Information Security Management or equivalent role;
• Strong communication skills with an ability to communicate effectively to stakeholders across the business;
• Audit experience especially in relation to ISO27001 is beneficial;
• Business / commercial acumen;
• Must have a strong desire to learn and develop;
• Strong relationship management and influencing skills;
• Ability to work under pressure;
• Attention to detail is critical to ensure accurate assessment and management of the organisations third-party risks;
• Strong analytical skill set;
• Cloud related knowledge and experience is beneficial;
• Strong knowledge in networking, Infrastructure and systems architecture;
• Strong vulnerability and threat intelligence knowledge & experience
What we can offer you
Core benefits are:
• Annual performance related bonus
• Life cover
• Contributory pension scheme
• 28 days holiday
• Various local and national discounts
2nd Floor, Berkeley Square House, Berkeley Square, Mayfair, London, W1J 6BD, United Kingdom
| Copyright © 2019