The Security team is a business-focused team. It manages and reports on a wide range of business and technical controls, as well as providing security expertise to the IT project, Business Project and Risk Management functions. The security portfolio supports the digital transformation efforts and the traditional technical IT project portfolios.
As the Senior IT Security Officer, you will work on the security aspects of project delivery, including but not limited to design, delivery, and building processes to ensure the controls remain in place into BAU.
Project technologies are broadly based, and expertise in Microsoft Development and Deployment are useful, but a range of other technologies from Mainframe to Unix to Desktop are also important. Nobody can know them all, so a willingness to learn is essential. Similarly, a sound judgement of the risks in projects or business processes is as or more important than detailed technical knowledge of a particular product.
We value self-development and progression, and you will be supported to achieve your full potential within this role. If you have skills in IT security risk management, we would like to hear from you!
What you will be doing
• Support and assess Information Security Criticality Assessments (ISCA) and advise on appropriate control methods
• Manage risk registers and contribute to risk reporting
• Support business process analysis and risk profiling
• Prepare, and when appropriate, deliver oral and written reports to the Head of UK Security as well as other key senior managers within the business
• Highlight key or emerging issues that will impact audit closure, IFC deficiency status, or other controls environment concerns
• Coordinate annual reviews and updates of relevant information security policies
• Work with the UK Security team on process refinement to reduce the risk of information security.
Qualifications & Experience needed
• Relevant Professional Qualification e.g. CISSP, CISM, MIISP or equivalent experience in a similar role
• Experience in Security risk management
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including the ability to negotiate
• Ability to communicate across a range of stakeholders including senior management
• A strong customer focus to ensure internal stakeholder needs are met
• Ability to manage a variable workload with tight deadlines
• Analytical skills and the ability to clearly identify key issues
• Some knowledge and understanding of the issues and key information requirements affecting the IT environment in Agile scenarios.
What we offer
Below is a small selection of our current benefits:
• Bonus Scheme linked to yours and the company's performance
• Pension scheme with employer contributions as well as your own
• 28 days holiday, plus bank holidays and ability to purchase extra days
• Private medical cover
• Flexible working
• Interest free season ticket loan scheme
• Flexible benefits scheme
• Discount on all the organisations Insurance products, including insurance, breakdown cover & healthcare
• 50% off Pure gym membership
2nd Floor, Berkeley Square House, Berkeley Square, Mayfair, London, W1J 6BD, United Kingdom
| Copyright © 2019