Salary: £90,000 - £100,000
An exciting opportunity as a Senior Application Developer is available for a talented individual to help design and develop web applications in the Cyber Security Technology portfolio.
What will your responsibilities include?
- Provide leadership and hands-on development for application components. Interface with infrastructure and application support teams to manage mission critical highly available applications
- Provide mentorship to all phases of software development
- Work with Enterprise Data Architects to design and drive the Identity and Access Management Data Model
- Be an expert on the Enterprise Continuous Integration/Continuous Deploy platform and work with other teams to drive adoption.
- Design and develop exciting, relevant, risk reducing applications using the latest technologies
- Leverage deep technical knowledge to create technology solutions that address complex technical, architectural and organizational challenges
- Contribute new ideas in a rapidly evolving environment and see them through to implementation
What skills/competencies will you possess?
- Developer experience
- Technologies: Java, Spring, REST, Web Services, JMS, JUnit
- Application Monitoring tools such as AppDynamics or Dynatrace
- Software Development tools such Jira, Git, Grunt/Gulp, Confluence, Jenkins, Maven, Ansible
- API Gateways such as Mulesoft and RAML for API specifications
- Good knowledge of SQL and relational databases, SQL Server, Oracle
- Experience working in an Agile\Scrum Environment
- A disciplined thinker and capable of working across organizational boundaries in a very demanding, high-output environment
- Outstanding organizational skills, attention to detail and accuracy are essential
As part of our standard hiring process to manage risk, please note background screening checks will be conducted on all hires before commencing employment.