We hope you are able to join us for our 167th 1st Tuesday Club on the 2nd of July
This month's 1st Tuesday Club will be held at Balls Brothers in Austin Friars
Timings: 5:00pm to 10:00pm - Your are free to arrive and leave at any time between these times.
Location: 10-11 Austin Friars, London EC2N 2HG
Access: By invitation only - Please let us know if you would like us to extend invites to your colleagues or industry friends working in end user organisations so we can invite them along
About our 1st Tuesday Club
Information Security Solutions 1st Tuesday Club is an informal complimentary drinks and canapés reception with strictly no sales, no presentations for Senior Professionals working in:
• Cyber/Information Security
• IT Risk
• Business Risk/Compliance
• IT Audit
• Business Continuity/Disaster Recovery
• Computer Forensics/Investigations
Our team of hosts and hostesses look forward to serving you delicious hot canapés, complimentary Wines, Beers and Soft drinks throughout the evening courtesy of our June sponsor, Menlo Security.
About our July sponsor Menlo Security
Detection is old news. If it worked, we wouldn’t continue to see new breaches make headlines. Isolation is different. It eliminates threats.
By isolating all web content in cloud-based, always-on secure browsers, Menlo prevents attacks from ever reaching your user’s devices. That’s why our customers report total elimination of malware infections, 95+% declines in credential loss, and similar reductions in corporate data leakage. All with no change to the user experience.
With Menlo Security you:
• Eliminate Web Threats - Eliminate the possibility of malware reaching employees' devices via compromised or malicious websites.
• Prevent Credential Theft - Prevent phishing sites from delivering malware or harvesting credentials—even if employees are duped into clicking the wrong link.
• Eliminate Document Malware - Disable weaponized documents, without having to block access to them.
Menlo Security will be giving away an amazing prize to one luck winner of our Prize Draw:
Spend a weekend in Britain's first 21st century cave house - As seen on Channel 4's 'Grand Designs'