Title: Information Security Manager
Reference No: 2017/14
Location: Tunbridge Wells, Kent
Reports to: COO
Salary: £50,000 - £70,000
Benefits: See below
No. Required: 1
Start Date: ASAP
What you will be doing
Security Strategy & Security Risk Reduction
Effectively manage security risk.
Input to the development and maintenance of the Security Strategy using outputs from the relevant:
- Internal risk assessments
- Group requirements;
- Industry experience;
Represent the Information Security Team on transversal and operating company security risk reduction initiatives and projects as required.
Provide Information Security consultancy, both conceptual and detailed, in BAU activities and within projects to define solutions that support the current and future business vision. Assist with product evaluation and selection following an agreed process and selection criteria.
Other duties will include:
• Managing / contributing to security programs such as PCI, ISO27001;
• Working at both an Enterprise and SME level facing a myriad of security challenges;
• Act as a key point of contact for one or more of the subsidiary companies;
• Working within a global organisation facing cross-jurisdiction challenges;
• Supporting security operations and contributing towards the wider team;
• Undertaking assurance on third party vendors.
• Supporting corporate assurance activities.
The role will play a key part in improving the security posture of the organisation.
Who are we looking for?
• Relevant professional qualification (i.e. CISSP, CISM) and / or degree;
• 5 years Information Security or related experience;
• Previous experience in an Information Security Management or equivalent role;
• Strong communication skills with an ability to communicate effectively to stakeholders across the business;
• Audit experience especially in relation to ISO27001, PCI DSS, DPA / GDPR is beneficial;
• Business / commercial acumen;
• Must have a strong desire to learn and develop;
• Strong relationship management and influencing skills;
• Ability to work under pressure;
• Attention to detail is critical to ensure accurate assessment and management of risks;
• Strong analytical skill set;
• Cloud related knowledge and experience is beneficial;
• Either a strong technical or governance background is beneficial.
What we can offer you
• Generous Annual leave and Family Leave Benefits
• External Discounts & Childcare Vouchers
• Private Medical Insurance
• Contributory Pension Scheme
• Professional and personal development
• Life Cover
• Season Tickets
• A supportive and rewarding working culture.